Enjoy the scenery, special events & recreational opportunities of Eastern Skagit County.
Events Saturday & Sunday in January
The Skagit Eagle Festival will once again be attracting thousands of visitors to eastern Skagit County for four weekends during January 2020. Festival events will be held on Saturdays and Sundays from January 4 through January 26.
5k Salmon Run & Nature Walk at Ovenell’s Ranch in Concrete.
• Eagle-watching stations in Rockport and Marblemount, staffed by trained volunteers.
• Events and activities at the Skagit River Bald Eagle Interpretive Center in Rockport.
• Deep Forest Experience guided walks at Rockport State Park.
• Photography workshops at the historic Concrete Theatre.
• Hayrides and campfires at Ovenell’s Ranch in Concrete.
• Native American history, storytelling & more in Marblemount.
• Bald eagle float trips along the Skagit River, provided by local tour companies.
• Birds of Prey presentation in Concrete, by Sarvey Wildlife Care Center.
Se website for much more information.