Washington State's Tax Exemptions
This graphic is part of a week-long series called "Where's The Dough? On The Hunt For Missing Tax Dollars." KPLU's Ashley Gross and Kyle Stokes examine Washington state's tax system — and the things our state exempts from taxation — in these five stories:
- Part One: Washington Voters Once Passed An Income Tax By A Wider Margin Than Vote For Legal Booze
- Part Two: Do Washington State Tax Breaks Level The Playing Field Or Reward The Powerful?
- Part Three: What Exactly Should Washington State Get From Boeing In Exchange For Tax Breaks?
- Part Four: Tax Breaks For You — Yes, You — Are Among Washington State's Costliest
- Part Five: A Washington Republican And A Democrat Agree: If Only We Had Idaho's Tax System