A music lover's adventure to Lithuania, Latvia & Russia
Join fellow KPLU listeners and General Manager Paul Stankavich & Joey Cohn Director of Content April 26 - May 8, 2012 for a world-class culturally rich jazz adventure to the Baltic States and historic Saint Petersburg!
Highlights to this year's KPLU Travel Club journey include: The highly-acclaimed Kaunas International Jazz Festival, historic walks in the charming capitals of Vilnius and Riga, bistro dining, outings to villages and visits to stunning National parks.
In Saint Petersburg you’ll enjoy a private tour of the Hermitage (Winter Palace of the Czars), visit the mansion where Rasputin lived, explore the town of Pushkin and stroll through Catherine the Great’s remarkable summer residence. An evening outing to Saint Petersburg’s Jazz-Philharmonic Hall is also included.
Again, there are only four spots remaining for this once in a lifetime adventure, so hurry to join fellow KPLU supporters for what will certainly be a world class adventure to Russia and the Baltic States.
Or contact Mary Dunaway for more information:
Quick Trip Facts:
- 11 Nights / 12 Days (including air travel)
- $3,495 dbl occupancy (20-28 guests) Land only
- $4,475 dbl occupancy (20-28 guests) with air
- Trip departs Seattle on April 26, 2012
- Trip begins in Vilnius on April 27
- Trip returns on May 8
- Post tour to Moscow returns on May 10
- Limited to 28 KPLU travelers
- Air provided by Lufthansa Airlines
- *Prices based on .73 = $1 USD